- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Day 01: Arrive Addis Ababa, city tour.
Day 02: Fly to Gondar and visit the Castles and Churches.
Day 03: 4WD to Sank Aber. O/N camp.
Day 04: Start Trekking from Sankaber-Geech.
Day 05: Geech, mount Imetgogo & Kedadit O/N Geech.
Day 06: From Geech to Chenek.
Day 07: From Chenek-Hambiquo.
Day 08: Climb Ras Dashen (4620 mts) back to Ambico.
Day 09: From Ambico -Arko Azeye.
Day 10: From ArkoAzeye-Lamo (Mekarebya).
Day 11: From Lamo-Hawaza.
Day 12: An early morning drive to the Arku azye and drive through the Chains of the Semen Mountains and the Tekeze river valley to the ancient town of Axum. Picnic Lunch en route. Arrive Axum and Dinner and overnight in your hotel.
Day 13: Breakfast will be followed by a full- day sightseeing of Axum, which includes The park of the standing Stale carved out from one single granite stone of the pre-Christianity Era, the palace and tombs of one of the Axumite Empire King Kaleb and Gebre Meskel and the old and new St. Mary of Axum, visit of the ruins of Queen of Sheba, Inscriptions of Ezana, archeological Museums etc. Dinner and overnight in your hotel.
Day 14: Fly to Lalibella . Transfer to the airport for your flight to Lalibela. After lunch visit will be to the first and the second part of the rock hewn churches of Lalibela, all carved out (inside and outside) of a solid rock and are architecturally unique ranked among the wonders of the world. Dinner and overnight in your hotel.
Day 15: Lalibella Church. The morning program begins with a visit of the Second part of the rock hewn churches of Lalibela, dated back to the 12th century. Afternoon you will visit Naacuto La- Abe cave church. Overnight in your hotel.
Day 16: Fly back to Addis & Departure.
Arrive Addis Ababa, city tour.
Fly to Gondar and visit the Castles and Churches.
4WD to Sank Aber. O/N camp.
Start Trekking from Sankaber-Geech.
Geech, mount Imetgogo & Kedadit O/N Geech.
From Geech to Chenek.
Climb Ras Dashen (4620 mts) back to Ambico.
- Hotel and camping Accommodations on Double room basis as per the program.
- Meals on Full board basis in the best restaurants with water and Soft Drinks during the meals
- Transportation with our best conditioned 4WD Land Cruiser for the sightseeing’s and transfers throughout the trip.
- Professional English or Germany Speaking Guides with adequate Travel and Safety experience accompanying all the way.
- local Guides on the spots and Scouts as per the Program.
- all entrance fees
- All camping gears, cook for camping with all kitchen materials
- International and Domestic Flight Tickets, visas and Insurance.
- Expenses of Personal Nature like Alcoholic drinks, Laundry, porters’ fee and Tips.
- Video and Photographing fees
- Services that are not mentioned in the list.
No Details Found