- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kenya has a warm and humid tropical climate on its Indian Ocean coastline. The climate is cooler in the savannah grasslands around the capital city, Nairobi, and especially closer to Mount Kenya, which has snow permanently on its peaks. Further inland are highlands in Central and Rift Valley regions where tea and coffee are grown as cash crops which are major foreign revenue earners. In the West are Nyanza and Western regions, there is an equatorial, hot and dry climate which becomes humid around Lake Victoria, the largest tropical fresh-water lake in the world. This gives way to temperate and forested hilly areas in the neighbouring western region. The north-eastern regions along the border with Somalia and Ethiopia are arid and semi-arid areas with near-desert landscapes. Kenya is known for its world class athletes in track and field and rugby. Thanks to its diverse climate and geography, expansive wildlife reserves and national parks such as the East and West Tsavo National Park, Amboseli National Park, Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru National Park, Aberdares National Park and white sand beaches at the Coastal region, Kenya is home to the modern safari and has several world heritage sites such as Lamu and a number of beaches, including in Diani, Bamburi and Kilifi, where international yachting competitions are held every year.
- Duration : 20 Nights , 21 Days .
- Day 01. Arrival Addis Abeba & tour
- Day 02. Addis Ababa- Rift Valley lakes of Shala, Abyata, Langano. ON Wenney ecolodge
- Day 03. Langano- Dorze people- Arba Minch. ON Swaynes htl
- Day 04. Netch Sar park and Chamo lake for crocodiles. ON swaynes htl.
- Day 05. Arba Minch - Konso, Derase, Tsemay, ari & Benna people. Jinka Neri or Resort htl.
- Day 06. Mursi people- ON back Jinka.
- Day 07. KeyAfer market- Tsemay & Hamer people. ON Turmi Evangadi lodge & campsite
- Day 08. Hamer people, market, villages, dances (Evangadi). ON Turmi.
- Day 09. Erbore people- Konso villages. ON Konso.
- Day 10. Konso - Borena people-Yabello.
- Day 11. Dublock singing wells- ElSod crarer- ON Moyale
- Day 12. Enter Kenya: Moyale - Marsabit.
- Day 13. Marsabit - North Horr.
- Day 14. North Horr - Loyangalani.
- Day 15. Turkana Manyatta people & culture- Loyangalani.
- Day 16. Loyangalani - Chalbi deserti- camp Kalacha.
- Day 17. Volcano crater- Marsabit town. ON Marsabit.
- Day 18. Drive Samburu.
- Day 19. Day for Samburu park: Elephants, Lions, Reticulated Giraffe, Gerenuk, Gravy Zebra, Beisa Oryx and more.
- Day 20. Samburu-Nairobi
- Day 21. Departure
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found