- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bahir Dar is the capital city of the Amhara region in northern Ethiopia. It’s a port on the south shore of the huge inland Lake Tana. Dek Island is one of many islands in the lake that are home to medieval monasteries. On the Zege Peninsula, the Ura Kidane Mihret monastery is known for its elaborate, colorful murals. The Blue Nile River snakes southeast of the city toward the towering cliffs at the Blue Nile Falls.
Elevation: 1,800 m
Area: 28 km²
Area: 28 km²
No details found.
- Hotel and camping Accommodations on Double room basis as per the program.
- Meals on Full board basis in the best restaurants with water and Soft Drinks during the meals
- Transportation with our best conditioned 4WD Land Cruiser for the sightseeing’s and transfers throughout the trip.
- Professional English or Germany Speaking Guides with adequate Travel and Safety experience accompanying all the way.
- local Guides on the spots and Scouts as per the Program.
- all entrance fees
- All camping gears, cook for camping with all kitchen materials
- International and Domestic Flight Tickets, visas and Insurance.
- Expenses of Personal Nature like Alcoholic drinks, Laundry, porters’ fee and Tips.
- Video and Photographing fees
- Services that are not mentioned in the list.
No Details Found